Thread: Aquastor Call Home! You're The Winner

Talking Aquastor Call Home! You're The Winner

Well, in our first contest, the race to 1,000, member Aquastor had the closest guess.

Aquastor chose yesterday at 20:15 as an entry, the actual time was 17:26. That put Aquastor accurate to within less than three hours!

BUT - Aquastor's preferences are for no private messages and no email contact from GEH members.

So - Aquastor - if you are reading this please PM me or send me an email so you can collect your prize.

Thanks, and congratulations once again.

Default hey

congrads aquastar (ahhh so what I can't spell the username lol)
    Check out the all new hYpe Entertainment to see some of my cool music remixes. Just go to hYpe Entertainment

Default If this site weren't so great...

...then winning would not be half the joy it most definitely is. I've never won a contest before in my life, and I can't think of a better place to start. Thanks to Appletom for running the competition and to everyone else for for posting such enthralling and entertaining files!

-Aq

Default hey

I've been seeing a lot of people posting their username initials that I think is a pretty cool idea.
    Check out the all new hYpe Entertainment to see some of my cool music remixes. Just go to hYpe Entertainment

Quote Originally Posted by hypeserver
    I've been seeing a lot of people posting their username initials that I think is a pretty cool idea.
    LOL, this must be the least value added post.

-St

Default Aug. 4 2005 update

Mug just arrived, and it's bee-yoo-tiful! It occupies the primo spot on my desk and has already made three new converts to the GEH site. Thanks again!