|This doorway graced the entrance to the first building erected as a hospital in St Petersburg. Erected A.D. 1927, Henry Taylor, Architect.
Forced to give way before the greater needs of a growing city the old hospital is no more, but its spirit still abides in this doorway through which so many came forth with both health and hope restored.
Re-erected A.D. 1980 as a tribute to the noble servic which it rendered.
Location: Saint Petersburg, FL
View in Google Earth
View in Google Maps