|The Governor’s Lansing residence was built in 1957 for Howard and Letha Sober, who donated it to the state in 1969. American architect Wallace Frost, who was known for traditional architecture, designed the residence. The contemporary residence was a departure from his usual style. A garden room was added in the mid 1970s.
Location: Lansing, MI
Category: Buildings: Government
View in Google Earth
View in Google Maps