SS Conte di Savoia (Count of Savoy) was an Italian ocean liner built in 1932 at Cantieri Riuniti del’Adriatico, Trieste.
Conte di Savoia was originally ordered for the Lloyd Sabaudo line, however a merger with the Navigazione Generale Italiana saw the ship completed for the newly formed Italia Flotte Riunite. The new Italia Line also controlled the Rex, a similar though slightly larger ship completed just two months before Conte di Savoia. The Conte di Savoia was more modern in decoration and appearance than the Rex and was considered to be an exceptionally beautiful ship.
During troop service in World War II, Conte di Savoia was set on fire and scuttled by retreating German forces on 11 September 1943. She was re-floated in 1945, but eventually was scrapped.