This is an old windmill in a small village near the german-nederlands border. It was build in approx. 1840. The normaly use as mill finished during the World War II. In 1971 it was reopened as an youth centre. 1979 a ring was buildt around the tower. A long time the mill was place of the “Astronomical Adventure Camp” of the hobby astromers from Moers. In 1990 the wings were crashed down to the parking area after a large storm. 2003 the mill was closed as youth center and sold to a private person.