EPA released a large amount of data via KML related to the oil spill in the gulf.
* View EPA air, surface water, sediment and waste sampling locations in Google Earth, which are linked to explanations and information throughout this site.
* See EPA air monitoring locations and results for total Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) and Particulate Matter (PM).
* Link to EPA data, aerial photography and other information collected by our air sampling plane, the ASPECT.
* Get National Geospatial – Intelligence Agency’s (NGA) map of boom locations and daily tracking updates of the oil spill.
* See aerial photography and satellite images from NASA, NOAA and the European Space Agency’s satellite ENVISAT.