HMP Belfast, also known as Crumlin Road Gaol is a former prison situated in north Belfast, Northern Ireland. It is the only Victorian era prison remaining in Northern Ireland and has been derelict since 1996.
The Northern Ireland Environment Agency has given it a grade A listed building status because of its architectural and historical significance. The Crumlin Road Courthouse, also derelict, stands opposite the Gaol. A tunnel under the main road connects the two buildings and was used to transport the prisoners to the courthouse. During the history of the prison between 1846 and 31 March 1996, when it was closed, an estimated 25,000 prisoners were held here.